All American Diving Supply/Atlantus Charters open boat dives are open to the public. You can sign up by contacting American Diving Supply at 609.646.5090, Atlantus Charters via e-mail or calling Captain Brian Larsen 609-408-3564.
Most dives are approximately 6 hours making other half day trips the same day possible.
We update our schedule regularly but trips cancel and are added periodically.
Any Questions? Feel free to give us a call!
$100 DEPOSIT is needed to reserve your date for all PRIVATE CHARTERS.
$50 DEPOSIT is needed to reserve your space on any OPEN BOAT CHARTER.
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and space of our trips.
Atlantus Charter's Policies
1. When booking a PRIVATE charter, a $100 deposit is due at time of scheduling. The remaining balance is due before or on the day of your charter. You can now pay your deposit and balance through our secure online shop. www.shop.atlantuscharters.com
2. When booking a spot on any OPEN BOAT charter, a $50 deposit is due for each space you want to reserve. The remaining balance will be due before or on the day of the OPEN BOAT Charter. You can now pay your deposit and balance through our secured online shop. www.shop.atlantuscharters.com
3. If you need to cancel your Private Charter, please give us at least 2 weeks notice. If we are able to fill your spot on our schedule you will be refunded your $100 initial payment.
4. No refunds given for inclement weather or sea sickness.
5. Alcohol is allowed but please be responsible.
6. Our fishing and diving crew work for tips, 15-20% is encouraged because the mate will be working constantly for you during your trip. If the mate is diving, tips are still recommended but not necessary.